Architect/ Urban Planner
Join Spacemaker as an Architect/Urban Planner and help us on our journey to design better, more sustainable cities
Do you want to help shape the future way of working for architects, real estate developers, and other stakeholders involved in early-stage real estate development? Do you want to have the opportunity to work across some of the most compelling projects in the Nordics and internationally?
Today, Spacemaker develops state-of-the-art AI software for architects and real estate developers. Spacemaker’s software can produce & evaluate billions of solutions for building design on a given property – enabling customers to make better informed decisions and development to be overall more efficient, effective, and sustainable. We are now looking to add talented architects/urban planners to our team. And we hope this is you!
Key tasks & responsibilities
• Support architects, planners and real estate developers, creating exceptional good residential and masterplan projects with Spacemaker’s technology – from blank sheet to apartment layout level
• Shape projects by helping clients combine Spacemaker’s computational AI power with creative solutions in architectural design and urban challenges
• Identify, describe, and promote high-level architectural qualities to a multi-disciplinary product development team consisting of software developers, data scientists, researchers and business developers
• Ensure customer/user success, satisfaction, and loyalty in use of Spacemaker’s software services
• Act as first point of contact for software users (e.g., architects, real estate developers and other representatives)
• Conduct/manage onboarding of customers/users to platform, set-up of map/terrain fundament, and training courses
Location: Oslo, Norway or Stockholm, Sweden
Read more about the position and apply here
Read more about our company at spacemaker.ai