Customer Success Manager
Spacemaker is searching for rock star talents to add to its team in Oslo and a to-be-established Stockholm location.
Spacemaker develops state-of-the-art AI software for real estate developers and architects. Spacemaker’s software can produce & evaluate billions of solutions for building design on a given property – enabling customers to make better informed decisions and development to be overall more efficient, effective, and sustainable. We are already experiencing a very strong, global demand for our software and looking to upgrade our customer success capabilities with world-class talent. We hope this is you!
Spacemaker is currently present across 3 locations: Oslo (headquarter), Boston, U.S. (research), and Cambridge, UK (research). We are now searching for additional team members in Oslo and a to-be-established Stockholm location.
Key tasks & responsibilities
• Ensure customer/user success, satisfaction, and loyalty in use of Spacemaker’s software services
• Act as first point of contact for software users (e.g., real estate developer representatives, architects)
• Conduct/manage onboarding of customers/users to platform, set-up of map/terrain fundament, and training & certification courses
• Help facilitate project insights for customers/users (incl. coordination with/involvement of Spacemaker specialists, data scientists etc.)
• Capture, track, and ensure timely resolve of technical issues/bugs that arise in software
• Relentlessly capture & understand customer feedback and propagate in Spacemaker organization
• Drive customer/user activity on forum, Wiki, and other digital resources
• Continuously develop & productize Spacemaker’s Customer Success operating/delivery model (e.g., systemize, streamline, automate etc.)
• Act as resource and voice of the customer/user for Spacemaker’s product & technology organization by advising on running development priorities
Implications for profile
• Passion for driving customer satisfaction and success in use of self-service software
• Experience with managing complex stakeholder landscapes (customers, users, internal resources, 3rd parties etc.)
• Very strong communication skills (esp. oral)
• Distinctive execution skills & drive
• Preferably ~2-3 years experience and strong track record in customer success/project delivery roles
• Preferably relevant industrial background, e.g., architecture, urban planning, residential property development, and/or within B2B SaaS
• Aptitude/intellectual curiosity for understanding Spacemaker's underlying optimization methods and AI technology
Read more and apply for the position