For more than 30 years, Snøhetta has designed some of the world’s most notable public and cultural projects. Since its inception, the practice has maintained its original transdisciplinary approach, and integrates architecture, landscape, interior, product and graphic design across its projects. We represent a multitude of different cultural and national origins, with currently around 250 employees spread on offices in Oslo, New York, Innsbruck, Paris, Adelaide, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
We are now looking for an Interior Architect to join our team fulltime in Oslo on a permanent basis. As an Interior Architect in Snøhetta, you will be welcomed into an open, flat-structured, and transdisciplinary team. You will be involved in international projects and given interesting challenges and learning opportunities. Snøhetta is a company that values its individuals, and we are proud of having a working environment with high employee satisfaction, seniority, and well-being. The role will report to the Interior Team Lead.
Formal requirements and competence
- Master’s degree in interior architecture.
- 2-8 years of experience working in the interior architect field.
Requirements for technical competence:
- Excellent digital presentation skills.
- Rhino skills.
- Knowledge of and interest in environmental planning and solutions.
- Experience in executing room layout on larger projects, programming of area.
- Good material and color knowledge.
- Experience in both individual execution of projects as well as close work within teams with various disciplines involved.
- Preferably good in Revit or equivalent program.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good proficiency in English.
- Good team player.
- Independent and self-going.
Desired personal qualifications
- An exciting cross-disciplinary and international work environment with wide variation of tasks.
- Friendly, fun and including colleagues.
- A great possibility to work on unknown and new tasks.
- Focus on personal competence development.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lunch arrangement.
- Social events and activities related to profession, but also for fun and with focus on keeping up a healthy lifestyle.
- Nicely located office space in the center of Oslo with a view over the Oslofjord.
Desired startup date is December 1st, 2021, but this can be discussed.
Does this sound interesting? Please follow this link to submit your application by September 27th, 2021:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Marlene Fenger Vedal
Team Lead IARK and Staffing Manager