Researchers and teachers
Aarhus School of Architecture is looking for researchers and teachers
Become part of an internationally oriented research and educational institution where tasks are solved in close cooperation with the management team, academic leaders and skilled staff.
We are looking for associate professors, assistant professors, PhD fellows and teaching assistants for our three research labs and teaching programmes and announce the following positions:
· Assistant professorship in architecture
· Assistant professorship in studies of materials through digital fabrication
· Associate professorship in building components and new technologies
· Assistant professorship in emerging architectural practice
· Assistant professorship and associate professorship in sustainability
· PhD fellowship in digital design and fabrication
· PhD fellowship in cultural environments
· Teaching Assistants
The closing dates for applications:
Associate professorships and assistant professorships: 12.00 noon on 3 April 2018 (CET).
PhD fellowships: 12.00 noon on 16 April (CET).
Read more and apply at aarch.dk